Wilton Master 55 Piece Tip Set Cake Decorating Tips, Couplers, Case Nip
Cake Decorating Set
Here are the tips and tools you need to make everything from basic stars to breathtaking blooms.
The Master Tip Set includes 55 decorating tips, two standard couplers and two metal flower nails. All conveniently organized in this handy tip saver case.
Holds 55 standard tips, but allow for nesting of up to three tips on each peg. There is a separate compartment to hold large tips, couplers and flower nails. The tray nest on the lid to maximize space and is angled for easy viewing. Secure locking tabs keep tips in place when on the go.
I personally have this master set and use the tips all the time for decorating cakes, cookies and cupcakes.
The Wilton website has great recipes and cake decorating ideas and techniques so you are never lost for a great idea for your next baking endeavor.
- A Wilton quality product.
-Master Tip Set.
- 55 decorating tips.
- Tips are nickel-plated.
- Two standard couplers.
- Two flower nails (1 1/4" diameter).
- Durable plastic storage case.
- Locking tabs to keep tips in place on the go.
- Brand new factory sealed.
- Wilton Master Tip Set.
- Round tips 1, 2, 2a, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10and12 for outlines, printing, dots, vines, cornelli lace, etc.
- Open star tips 4b, 14, 16, 18, 21, 32, 199and363 for multi-pointed stars, shells, drop flowers, etc.
- Closed star tips 27, 30 and 54 for deeply carved decorations.
- Multi-opening tips 42 and 134for multiplerows of lines, beads, dots and scallops.
- Ribbon or basket-weave tips 44, 47and2B for smooth or ribbed stripes, basket-weave, etc.
- Petal tips 101, 102, 103, 104, 125and150 for life-like petaled flowers. Curved petal tips 59s for pretty furled petals.
- Ruffle tips 86, 100, 340, 353 and 402 for ruffles, swags and drapes.
- Leaf tips 66, 67, 68, 70, 74, 349, 352and366 for a variety of leaves and petals.
- Specialty tips 81, 83, 105 and 233.
- Drop flower tips 107, 109, 129, 131and224 forplain or swirled blooms; tip 2d for giant drop ring flowers or cookies (using cut bag without coupler or 14 in. Bag with large coupler).
(Pictures are for reference. You will get a brand
New set that is factory sealed. )
Check out my other items listed too!
Payment Method Accepted:
The following method of payment is accepted: PayPal.
Shipping & Handling:
I ship worldwide. I will choose the most efficient cost-effective way to ship your item(s). My method of shipment is Canada Post. Buyer pays for shipping & handling.
Rest assured that all items are packed carefully to the best of my ability.
I ship within three business day upon verification of payment.
Please note that this item is being shipped from Canada; and I quote the most economical to save on shipping cost to you (sometimes this means ground).
The following are the shipping times depending on where you are located:
If you live in Canada - packages can take up to 14 business days to arrive; however, on average it takes about 3 to 10 business days.
If you live in the Usa - packages can take up to 21 business days to arrive; however, on average it takes about 6 to 14 business days.
If you live outside of North America - packages can take up to 28 business days to arrive; however, on average it takes about 10 to 21 business days.
Custom Duties, Taxes & Fees:
Buyers are responsible for all customs (duties, taxes and fees) levied by their country. However, in most cases for the type of items I sell on eBay usually there are no duties, taxes, and fees on customs.
Canadian Residents: Applicable Gst will be added to the invoice.
If you have any questions, please email methrough eBay.
I answer all emails in the order in which I receive them.
I usually respond within two business day.
If I don't, please email again as I didn't receive your original email.
Please provide item # and full name as I receive many emails a day.
I will call you if required at my expense.
This auction is for Serious Bidders Only! And non-paying bidders will be reported to eBay.